I take pride in giving you a professional, bespoke service and a friendly approach.
I have been a master's level 7 qualified careers adviser for over 30 years. In that time I have worked with thousands of young people, adults, schools and colleges and am told that I have made a difference.
A member of the Career Development Institute, I am on the professional register and subscribe to the code of ethics. You can be confident that both this and my extensive, awarded experience will make your investment worthwhile.
My work portfolio includes:
- guiding students from the UK and around the world (on Skype) in university and post-graduate applications e.g. placed in LSE, Imperial College, University College London and Oxford;
- writing primary school careers materials for John Lewis;
- developing a toolkit for careers leaders that supports the Quality in Careers Standard, for CASCAID (careers software developers);
- advising and assessing for Career Mark, a licensed Quality in Careers Standard;
- providing regular in-school consultancy to develop and deliver the careers education and guidance programme;
- mentoring careers advisers from many different settings;
- evaluating quality standards in guidance;
- training school staff;
- providing consultancy to employer education partnerships;
- running career planning workshops with international students;
- advising and assessing schools against careers quality standards;
- membership of UCAS and IB advisory groups;
- researching the career needs of gifted students;
- staff management trainee with Marks and Spencer.